Shaare Zedek UK is committed to protecting your information when you become a supporter, make a donation, attend an event or support one of our appeals.
These terms apply to anyone visiting the www.shaarezedek.org.uk website.
- The contents of this website, including all images, illustrations and text belongs to Shaare Zedek UK or a third party that allowed us to use it. The contents are intended for personal, educational and non-commercial use only and may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the written permission of Shaare Zedek UK.
Content and Data that Users Submit to the Site
Shaare Zedek does not bear any responsibility for content or data that users submit to the site. The sole responsibility is upon the user who published them. When you send or submit content to the site, you have the full and exclusive responsibility for any consequences resulting from this content. You must ensure this kind of content is legal and reliable.
Similarly, Shaare Zedek is not responsible for damage caused following the sending of confidential or sensitive medical information via the website.
Collecting information about you:
We take the security of personal information very seriously and support the Government measures to help ensure the law provides you with adequate protection.
What we will do for you:
Accurate information: We will aim to ensure that all the information provided on our website is accurate and up to date.
Availability: We will aim to ensure our website is always available, but there may be times when, unfortunately, it will not be. We will try and keep any periods when our website is unavailable to a minimum.
Accessibility: We will try to ensure our website is accessible to everyone visiting our website. If you are having problems accessing the website, then please contact our office to see what we can do to help.
What you should do for us:
- Please ensure any content you print, copy or download from our website is for your personal use only. You must not use or encourage others to use our website (or its content) for their or your commercial gain or in a way that could damage the reputation of Shaare Zedek UK.
- Please download content carefully because you will be responsible for any damage to your computer system that may result.
- You must not do anything to damage or disrupt our website and you must not use our website in a way that may cause a nuisance to others.
- We encourage you to link to any of our web pages, providing you do so responsibly. This means that:
- If we ask you to remove or change a link to our websites, you do so as soon as possible.
- You do not create the impression that there is any association, approval or endorsement with or by us.